Empire Garages serving the local community in Enfield since 1991. A family run business with an Mot and service centre uniquely incorporated in a 24hr BP/Spar/Costa shop. Watch your car or van being repaired from glass walled reception centre using latest specification equipment. Multi award winning streak started in 1993, winning Mobil gold award 3 years in a row, our recent awards 2013 motor trade awards we were the only garage in the country to have reached the finals in two categories and our 2015 award Federation of Small Business (200,000 members) Service Excellence Awards we were declared winners by a panel of TEN JUDGES. We always say we are not number one, our customers are. Read over 4000 customer reviews online at GoodGarageScheme.com and HonestJohn.com amongst others.
MOTs (While you wait)
If your car is over 3 years old, it’s probably due for its first MOT!
Our MOT bay is equipped with the latest automated brake testing equipment and petrol emissions bluetooth analyser. Our MOT also includes a free re-test, if the vehicle is returned within 10 days of your initial MOT test, regardless of where you carried out the repairs.
Every vehicle requires a regular check-up or service. We use only quality products and treatments to maintain and prolong the life of your vehicle. We are a part of The Good Garage Scheme which means you know your vehicle is in reliable hands. We know our prices are very competitive – for example, our Premier Service (see Our Services page). Find any VAT registered garage offering lower prices on a comparable published checklist and we will give you a Premier Service FREE of charge.
Have quality brake parts fitted today by specialist brake technicians. We understand the importance of keeping your braking system working at its best. We can digitally test wear on brake pads, shoes, brake discs and drums against the manufacturer’s specifications and electronically measure brake fluid boiling point.
Company Information – Provision of Service Regulations
• Name: Gokani (UK) Ltd t/a Empire Garages
• Business Trading Address: 518 Hertford Road, Enfield, EN3 5SS
• Telephone: 02083647900 / 07876171113
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: www.empiregarages.co.uk
• VAT number: 589 7718 59
• Registered office and postal address: c/o Hansons, 39A Joel Street, Northwood Hills, Middlesex, HA6 1NZ
• Legal form: A limited company registered in 1971 and incorporated in the UK
• Public registers: Details about our Limited Company’s registration can be viewed at www.companieshouse.gov.uk under reference number 01018721.
• Business Activities our Services: Motor Trade
• Insurance Details: Insurance Provider ALLIANZ INSURANCE Expiry Date: 10/4/2017
• Applicable law: Unless otherwise agreed, English law, with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
• Complaints: We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction. As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards. In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call, write or email us on the details at the top of this document. We aim to respond within 7 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues confirmed. Where we are unable to resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event that we cannot remedy your complaint to your satisfaction you may wish to refer your complaint to them. If you wish to do so please contact Which? Trusted traders in the first instance on 0333 241 3209.
• Regulating body: RETAIL MOTOR INDUSTRY FEDERATION RMIF
• General terms and conditions: A letter of engagement accompanied by our standard terms and conditions can be provided at the start of any contract for works if requested.
• Work Guarantees: All works are guaranteed for 12 months/10,000 miles whichever is sooner, this covers new parts and labour, please see our full guarantee document for further information Any specific manufacturer’s warranty will be provided on request. Your statutory rights are not affected by our guarantee. Our Warranties and Guarantees are not insurance backed.
For any advice, call us on 020 8364 7900.